Thursday, Aug. 27, 2020, 12:15 PM
The all-digital Auto Intel Summit wraps up Friday with a day of sessions on auto innovation, digital retail and the role of venture capital in auto technology.
The day begins at 11 a.m. (ET) with a panel discussion titled, “The Auto Intel Council Explores the Edge of Auto Innovation.”
Moderated by Auto Remarketing senior editor Joe Overby, the panel includes the following members of the Auto Intel Council:
- Sharon Mancero Director Asset-Backed Securitization & Lending, Wells Fargo
- Joe Oliveri, Vice President, Data-as-a-Service, KAR Global
- Jeremiah Wheeler, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Fintech, DRN
Next up will be a digital retail-focused presentation from CarNow founder Tim Cox, whose “The Future of Automotive Retail” keynote begins at noon.
The day concludes with a 1 p.m. panel on the venture capital and investment space.
The “Auto Industry Venture Capital Fireside Chat — Exploring the 2020 Environment” session will be moderated by Spiffy co-founder and CEO Scot Wingo and include the following panelists from the investment community:
- Jason Caplain, Co-Founder and General Partner, Bull City Venture Partners
- Lister Delgado, Managing Partner, Idea Fund Partners
- Steve Greenfield, Co-Founder and CEO, Automotive Ventures
For more information and to register, visit www.autointelsummit.com.