NAPERVILLE, Ill. –
CORRECTION: Story has been corrected to clarify that DI is one of eight selected preferred providers.
Dealer Inspire (DI), a Cars.com company that provides disruptive technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry, recently announced a new OEM agreement with American Honda Motor Co.
DI has been selected as a website and technology platform provider for the OEM’s U.S. network of franchised stores. DI is one of eight chosen preferred providers.
The company already is an approved digital advertising provider for Honda and works with approximately 220 Honda dealers across the country.
“We are excited to expand our relationship with Honda dealers and offer a fully connected and customizable website platform that seamlessly integrates with our digital advertising program and technology solutions for utmost efficiency,” Dealer Inspire chief executive officer and co-founder Joe Chura said in a news release.
“We believe we can help Honda dealers meet the needs of today’s digital shoppers and better compete in the rapidly shifting automotive market,” Chura continued.
A seven-time AWA Pinnacle Platform Winner, Dealer Inspire’s advanced website platform is the core of its connected ecosystem of solutions that is designed to make automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter from search to signature.
Built on a customizable platform and designed with user behavior data, DI insisted that its websites for dealerships are set apart by advanced technologies that drive modern consumers toward purchase decisions.
DI customers receive additional benefits as part of Cars.com portfolio, which includes Cars.com, Dealer Inspire and DealerRater. The company looks to leverage integrated technologies across brands to drive Cars.com’s 25 million in-market monthly car shoppers to dealers’ digital and physical storefronts.
Officials mentioned Honda dealers who partner with DI also gain access to:
• Advanced website platform: DI’s website platform is geared to be flexible, fast and to convert shoppers into buyers. It can adapt to each individual shopper with personalization and geofencing technology, and features Lightning Inventory to instantly guide them to the right vehicle for their needs. Seamlessly integrated to the rest of DI’s products, the website platform is the customizable core of any dealer’s business.
• 24/7 omnichannel messaging: Conversations is the advanced messaging platform built to connect today’s car shoppers with dealerships — wherever, whenever, and however they want to shop. Featuring live video and SMS texting capabilities to keep shoppers connected offline, Conversations is deeply integrated with the dealer’s website in unprecedented ways, replacing static lead forms by instantly answering questions and making connections.
• Connected marketing: DI also offers a full suite of connected digital marketing services to drive new customers to the platform, including Fuel In-Market Video, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Advertising and Creative Services. By deploying the company’s fully connected strategy, dealers can guide customers through each touchpoint in the car shopping journey.
• Proprietary Reporting Platform: Every DI website also comes with PRIZM, an advanced reporting platform at no additional cost, giving dealers ROI summaries, metric deep dives, group-level reporting, and proactive alerts for website analytics, marketing and product performance, and even open support requests — all from one dashboard.
• Superior Customer Support: Dealer Inspire supports a best-in-class dealer-to-employee ratio to ensure industry-leading service, achieving an average dealer satisfaction score of 9.5 out of 10, according to Dealer Inspire Dealer surveys, based on 2,800 dealer respondents that responded during a project last summer. A dedicated team of performance managers partner with dealers to continually increase results through marketing strategy, execution and transparent reporting.
For more information about DI’s offerings for Honda and other dealers, visit www.dealerinspire.com/honda. Honda dealers interested in partnering with DI can call (877) 899-8346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.