ALCOA, Tenn. –
The International Automotive Remarketing Alliance (IARA) opened registration for its 2020 IARA Virtual Summer Roundtable, highlighting five unique characteristics of this event on tap for Aug. 20.
According to a news release, the IARA will be offering a virtual expo hall and unique sponsor positioning, opportunities for interactions between attendees, relevant topics and keynote speakers, plus bonus features and materials that will be available to registrants even after the conference is completed.
IARA explained the virtual conference will replace the original event that was scheduled for Aug. 18-20 in San Antonio.
Featured elements of the virtual conference include:
• Two keynote sessions, two roundtable panel discussions, and three simultaneous interactive sessions focusing on key business processes.
• Participation in online chats and the ability to ask questions during sessions.
• Access to contact exhibitors and sponsors via a virtual expo site; download information, schedule an appointment or live chat with representatives.
• Schedule time with other registrants via appointment scheduling.
• Connection to the conference via desktop computer, laptop or even smartphone using the mobile app feature
The keynote speakers for the conference include Blake Stratton, business consultant from Michael Hyatt & Co., who will present a four step-system designed to help individuals grow their businesses as well as Melinda Zabritski, Experian’s senior director of automotive financial solutions, who will examine several key areas of the automotive finance market and discuss how these trends will impact remarketing professionals.
“The industry is hungry for information, and the IARA is primed to provide leadership and content for this very important lifecycle of the remarketing industry,” IARA president Paul Seger said.
The first 200 registrants for the Virtual Conference will receive a show kit that includes added features designed to enhance the virtual experience.
“We’ve had very positive feedback about our recent webinar series, ‘The Road to Recovery,’ but the virtual conference will be a major event that will take us to next level and reflect IARA’s prominence as ‘The Voice of the Consignor,’” IARA executive director Tony Long said.
Registration for the event can be completed here. For more information or to learn more about the IARA, visit IARA.biz.