Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020, 11:43 AM
The all-digital Auto Remarketing Canada Conference begins in just over a month, and the lineup is set to include the usual wide range of keynotes, workshops and training.
However, the agenda set-up will look a bit different this year, given that it is a completely digital experience.
For one, the content will be spread out over two weeks.
Here’s what you can expect.
The week of Sept. 14-18 will be our Dealer Training piece, focusing on the retail side of automotive. This is the setup for that week:
- Sept. 14: Two live keynotes
- Sept. 15: Online workshops are released
- Sept. 16: Two more live keynotes
- Sept. 17: More online workshops are released
- Sept. 18: Two more live keynotes
Then, the week of Sept. 21 will focus on remarketing, auto finance and industry analysis. While the topics will change, the structure will be the same as the first week.
- Sept. 21: Two live keynotes
- Sept. 22: Online workshops are released
- Sept. 23: Two more live keynotes
- Sept. 24: More online workshops are released
- Sept. 25: Two more live keynotes
The Auto Remarketing Canada Conference is an annual event bringing together all corners of the remarketing and used-vehicle industry.
The event covers a wide array of topics within retail, remarketing and auto finance. For more information and to register, visit: https://arcanada.autoremarketing.com/