Friday, Nov. 04, 2022, 02:45 PM
Chase Auto announced the 2022 winners of the Chase Cup for Auction Excellence on Thursday, spotlighting its auction partners with top performances in handling handled preparation, sales, invoice processing, transport requests, title processing and other tasks.
The award for Best National Auction Performance went to Columbus Fair Auto Auction, while Manheim Fredericksburg earned honors in the Best National Performance Service Delivery category.
Others recognized were:
• Best National Jaguar Sales – Manheim Dallas
• Best National Land Rover Sales – Manheim Riverside
• Best National Mazda Sales – Manheim Milwaukee
• Best National Subaru Sales – Manheim New England
• Best National Maserati Sales – Manheim Atlanta
• Best National Performance, Other Makes – ADESA Kansas City
• Best Regional Performance, Midwest – Columbus Fair Auto Auction
• Best Regional Performance, Western – Manheim Seattle
• Best Regional Performance, Central – ADESA Kansas City
• Best Regional Performance, Northeast – Manheim New Jersey
• Best Regional Performance, Southeast – Manheim Charlotte
“These auctions are operationally excellent, with outstanding customer service and strong financial performance,” Chase Auto head of remarketing John Urness said in a news release. “They really are best in class, and our team is pleased to recognize each of them with a Chase Cup award.”